If you want your laundromat to succeed, then you’ll want to focus on your laundry service marketing strategy. Adequate marketing is vital to attract customers and keep them coming back for more of your services. It doesn’t matter if you just opened your laundromat or have been operating for years. You should never stop working to market your business!
But how can you do that? It’s possible to hire a laundry service advertising agency to take some of the workloads off your shoulders, but there are other simple ways to start improving your marketing on your own. One way is through your digital signage! Here are effective ideas to create successful digital signage that will engage potential and recurring customers.
- How to Use Digital Signages
Before anything else, you’re probably wondering why digital signages are beneficial and how to use them.
For starters, signage can help improve customer experience, separating your laundromat from the competition. You can use digital signage to display various news feeds, images, videos, slideshows, and more. For example, you can display laundry cleaning tips, add a zone that plays live cable or television, real-time social media feeds, and the like.
Moreover, you can use digital signage to build value while promoting your offerings. Add your list of services with prices, information about your operating hours, and the like. Here are a few examples to consider:
- Vending machine options with prices and images
- List of services
- Information about your business’ rewards and loyalty programs
- Information about your commercial equipment and their capacity loads
- Commercial laundry packages
- How-to guide on washing and drying loads
- Where to Start
When you want to create digital signage for your laundromat, the process is simple. You will need a television, a digital signage media player, and the appropriate software.
Use any brand and size of the television, preferably anything over 55 inches for people to see. Connect your digital signage media player and software, which is responsible for playing your media.
- Follow Basic Signage Rules
Now that you know what digital signage can do and what you need to create one, the next step is designing it for optimum engagement. Here are a few tips to follow:
- Use color and images to attract attention
- Use easy-to-read fonts for readability. Do not use cursive or other difficult-to-read fonts
- Keep your signage legible, mixing the design up from time to time
- Colors are important and can evoke emotions that engage your customers! Look into different meanings of colors so you know what to display on your signage. However, you must still keep in mind your company branding.
- Besides the design, confirm who your target audience is and what content is engaging for them. Consider scheduling different types of content based on your goals, including informative content, entertaining ones, and those that announce any sales, promos, or upcoming events.
Wrapping It Up
Begin designing your digital signage using this quick guide above!
Comments are closed.